Sunday 3 October 2010

So close I can taste it

I managed to fit in the juggling balls. Phew!

I’m actually in a bit of a weird place at the moment. On the one hand I am SO FUCKING EXCITED that in two days I’m going to be in Iceland! Well, on the plane at least. I’ll get to see James again and all the things I loved about Iceland will rush up to meet me – the climate, the country, the horses, the people. I’ll nibble kleinur and drink coffee even though I don’t like it really. And most of all, I’ll be a person I actually like.

On the other hand, I won’t see my family for 11 months. My Mum especially is my best friend and I’ve had a tight feeling in my gullet for a few days. 11 months is a along time, but she’ll visit, and so will My Friend Lola, hopefully.

Overall the feeling is a mixture of euphoria, anxiousness and bravery. I’m doing something somewhat mental, totally unplanned (for me) and absolutely perfect. I don’t think I’ll regret it at all.

family lunch

Today we all went out for Sunday Pub Lunch l and I asked the waiter to help take this photo of my family and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?