Saturday 2 April 2011

i BEDA

It’s a great start to BEDA, missing the first day.

BEDA is a project in which you are supposed to write and post on your blog every day of April. So, yeah, I’m going to try that!

I’ve not got a great track record with completing things. In fact, I can’t think of many things I actually went through with until the end. But I’m definitely someone who keeps trying. So, let’s see how this goes.

In the last week while I’ve been ill, I’ve spent most of my time lying in bed, watching In Plain Sight. It’s this American TV show about Witness Protection which revolves around a badass US Marshall trying to balance her work and family life. But I' successfully watched three seasons of the show in a week so now I’ve got to wait until May for Season 4.

image

I’ve also been reading All Quiet on the Western Front, one of my University texts, because I’ve been getting nervous about the fact that my ‘read Uni books’ pile has four books and one movie on it, and my ‘to read Uni books’ pile boasts ten books and three movies. Anyway, I reached Chapter 8 in my German Wilfred Owen novel, and one of the pages has been torn out. it doesn’t look like an accident, but it wasn’t a neat tear. I wonder what was on that page?

110402-135552

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?