Thursday 14 April 2011

xiv Exhaustion

soooooooooooooooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

was a whale/lion/jedi/shark/robber/baddie/goodie/fish for one hour for a five-year-old boy, while his 12-month-old brother had a fever approaching 40 centigrade. that, for those of you who don’t know is way too close to death temperature for my liking.

then i cycled a lot up hills and also i ran for 15/30 minutes and eughhhhhhh death becomes me y/y?

so just have this photo of me in front of one of my old primary schools which now has way more high scary black iron gates than when i went there

i think ‘s interesting to compare how much more flattering the picture on the right is just because i posed properly and spent 30 seconds ruffling and brushing my helmet-hair.

gotta spend some time looking in a mirror and figuring out what looks good. also gotta get a cameralady who doesn’t need glasses and can point a camera so i have feet. THANK YOU MAMA

P1010652P1010656

BLOQUIRY

where is the coffee

x.x <-- this is me

p.s. hi ed thank you for commenting on my blog it means a lot when someone takes the time :)

3 comments:

  1. No problem :)

    Oh, and the coffee's probably in a tin somewhere. Other than that, I don't know where it's bean ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pictures. But the picture on the right is JUST stunning! I have so much to tell you!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it !
    xx

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?