Saturday 30 April 2011

xxix Home Run

I was all ready to resign myself to not posting today, but something tells me that giving up on the 29th day of 30 is a little pointless.

The fact is though, that today was a little pointless. But somehow it was nice. Even if I cried when I went running, cried when I walked/ran/stumbled past a grave, cried when Wills kissed Kate and then again, cried when I finished reading The Life of Pi, cried when a cheetah baby died in Lion Man and got teary eyes during the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows teaser trailer. Aren’t hormones spiffy?

Haha – not to worry! Really I’ve had an awesome day. I got nice socks. I’m not sure if they’re pink or orange so I’ve settled for ‘salmon’. And the ending of The Life of Pi was great! And Better With You is funny enough to make me laugh.

I’m really looking forward to tomorrow. Why? I guess you’ll find out soon enough……..

Until then, pretty pictures!

x_e755fe82_largenessa-k-02-austin-wedding-photography-laguna-gloria-weddingnational-geographic-moments-26tumblr_lgshknIBdU1qcj3y9o6_400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?